Welcome. Online registration is easy, secure, and requires a valid credit card – American Express, Visa or Mastercard. Global M&A Network does not store your credit card and billing information. Questions, Contact; Raj Kashyap at (USA) +914.886.3085.

Kindly Select Your i-Register Level RATES Payable i-Select
VIP Colleague Discount Rate (2 Participants) $ 2,500 i-REGISTER
VIP Firm Group Discount Rate (5 Participants) $ 5,000 i-REGISTER
VIP Firm Discount Rate (10 Participants) $ 8,000 i-REGISTER
Day Forum Rate (1 Participant) $ 500 i-REGISTER
You Have Selected Rates # of Registration Total Amount
× 15th Annual Restructuring + Distressed Investing Forum, Turnaround Atlas Awards Gala. July 19, 2023. VIP Firm Group Discount Rate of $5000 for 5 participants. $5,000.00
$5,000.00
Amount Due $5,000.00
PROCEED TO PAY
REGISTRATION POLICY. The registrants have read and agreed to the following policies in its entirety.

REGISTRATIONS: Secured on a first come basis with payment. Global M&A Network (GM&AN) reserves the right to qualify attendees.

CANCELLATION & SUBSTITUTIONS: We regret that there are no refunds on cancellations. Credit: In-kind credit is issued to the firm, which can be used for attending any one scheduled event in 2023 of similar value. (ii) Global M&A Network will offer refund only if it cancels and fails to reschedule the said event within a year. (iii) Sharing registrations and log-in info is not permitted and the policy is strictly enforced.

AWARDS WINNER ALERT: World’s most prestigious awards winners are honored during the virtual ceremony and must be registered at the VIP level to connect and celebrate their achievements. Nominee – winners have read and agree to awards policies. Click for Policies.