Welcome. Online registration is easy, secure, and requires a valid credit card – American Express, Visa or Mastercard. Global M&A Network does not store your credit card and billing information. Questions, Contact; Raj Kashyap at (USA) +914.886.3085.

Kindly Select Your i-Register Level RATES Payable i-Select
VIP Colleagues Rate (2 Guests from Same Firm) $3,000 i-REGISTER Closed
VIP Business Rate (5 Guests from Same Firm) $6,000 i-REGISTER Closed
VIP Corporate Rate (10 Guests from Same Firm) $9,000 i-REGISTER Closed
You Have Selected Rates # of Registration Total Amount
× 11th Annual Growth Intelligence Forum, M&A Atlas Awards Gala Dinner. October 24, 2019; New York, USA. VIP Colleagues Rate for 2 Guests. $3,000.00
$3,000.00
Amount Due $3,000.00
PROCEED TO PAY
REGISTRATION POLICY. The registrants have read and agreed to the following policies in its entirety.

CANCELLATION & SUBSTITUTIONS: If you are unable to attend, a substitute from your firm is strongly recommended provided GM&AN is notified in writing at least 3 days prior to the event. We regret that there are no refunds on cancellations or “no-show”. Credit: In-kind credit is issued to the firm, which can be used for attending any one of the scheduled events in 2019. (ii) Global M&A Network will offer refund only if GM&AN cancels the event indefinitely and fails to reschedule the said event within a year. (iii) GM&AN will not be liable for any expenses such as travel, room, etc., incurred by the delegate per cancellation or re-schedule. (iv) Sharing registrations is not permitted and the policy is strictly enforced.